JOM School Supplies Voucher
**ATTENTION JOM STUDENTS AND PARENTS**
VOUCHER FOR JOM STUDENT SCHOOL SUPPLIES
JOM students, parent or guardian, after receiving an approved voucher and signing a purchase order, you may purchase school supplies at any business that will give you an itemized receipt.
• The only items that may be purchased are: paper, notebooks, folders, binders, backpacks, pencils, erasers, pens, tissue, paper towels, crayons, markers, scissors, compass, protractor, calculator, or any item on your child’s school supply list.
• Appropriate items will be reimbursed by check by the JOM Program of Wright City Schools at a rate of $16.25 per student, when accompanied by an approved voucher and itemized receipts. (Please separate school supply items from personal items at the register!)
• Receipts must be dated AFTER the date on voucher!
• All supplies must be purchased and receipts presented for reimbursement by Monday, September 10, 2018.
• You may obtain a voucher at the Superintendent’s Offices beginning July 16, 2018.
Should you have any questions, please call Dean’a Denisonat 981-2824.